What’s in a name?
Llumos is a derivation of the Latin word lumos, which means ‘will light’ or ‘will shine’. Illuminating and igniting great leadership is at the heart of what we do. What does the extra ‘l’ stand for? Leadership? Leverage? Leaning in? Letting go? We can help you decide based on your goals. Contact us to ignite exceptional leadership in your work, team, organization, family, and community.
Dr. Ann Bowers-Evangelista
Ann ignites passion, purpose, and clarity in executives and teams seeking long-term leadership success. For the past two decades, she has leveraged her experience as a psychologist, MBA, leadership expert, and endurance athlete to maximize human potential and business results. Through her trusted advisorship, senior teams and individuals solve some of their most vexing people and culture problems. Organizations seek Ann’s assessment proficiency to select and develop top talent. As a coach, Ann builds leaders’ mindset, discipline, and behavior to lead at the top of their game. As a public speaker, she provides expertise on building enduring, high-performing leadership, talent selection and development, coaching teams, conflict, negotiation, feedback, managing future generations, and unique opportunities for executive women. She works in both private and public sector, with Fortune 500 firms, startups, private equity, NGOs, the US military, and nonprofits.
Ann is a Licensed Psychologist, a member of the American Psychological Association (APA) and the Alexcel Group, among others. She is certified in a variety of individual and team psychometric tools and has completed several coaching programs. She is currently studying the intersection between success in endurance athletics and long-term leadership success.
An Ironman triathlete and endurance runner, Ann brings her high-performance focus and results orientation to bear in her work, family, and community. She is a prolific volunteer and fundraiser for the US Air Force, the American Red Cross, Back on My Feet, and Vital Voices.
What we believe
What we believe
To help our clients achieve long-lasting, superior performance through agile, emotionally intelligent, high-performing leaders and teams.
- Our engagements require a foundation of trust. We hold confidentiality as our core framework and engage clients with transparency and honesty.
- We provide services as effectively and efficiently as possible and ensure solutions are 100% satisfactory before an engagement is complete.
- All organizations deserve the very best in leadership. We expect our clients to make the tough decisions necessary to achieve greatness. Without stress, there is no growth.
- We are committed to maintaining a consultancy that is data-driven, timely, and relevant. We invest in tools, relationships, and collaborations that can help us maintain a present-day focus.
- Building strong organizations requires strong communities to support them. We dedicate 10% of our time/resources to pro-bono work.
Code of ethics
Llumos adheres to the American Psychological Association’s (APA) Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct. Additionally, our coaching work is guided by the International Coaches Federation (ICF) Code of Ethics.
Our ethical commitments create the foundation of trust critical to successful client engagements. Read our ‘What We Believe’ section or contact us for more information.