What is Leadership4Life Executive Coaching?
It is an intensive development program designed to help experienced and emerging leaders create great results in their professional work while also deepening life satisfaction. By examining four critical life dimensions (work, health/wellness, family, and social/community), Leadership4Life zeroes in on strengths and needs critical to success across this leadership spectrum. It then challenges the executive to shape a meaningful leadership identity through focused goals and actions. The result is a leader who is more professionally effective and personally fulfilled.
How does it differ from other Executive Coaching programs?
Most business coaching programs focus solely on immediate behaviors or skills that help leaders “get to the next level at work.” While important, work is only one dimension of leadership, and results tend to be short-lived and contextually based. Leadership4Life challenges the executive to harness experiences and goals from all aspects of her/his life to fashion a long-term, whole-person leadership identity.
I only want to focus on being a more effective leader at work.
Moving from good to great as a leader in the workplace is a worthwhile goal in its own right, and we would be thrilled to help you achieve that goal alone if it is your choosing. We will ask you to consider examining the full potential of your leadership identity before making a final decision about your focus, however. Choosing to concentrate coaching efforts on any singular life dimension is a decision to spend much less coaching time and energy on the other elements of life that impact, and are impacted by, your leadership. Such a decision will be fully supported by your coach, provided it is done with intention and agreement.
What can I expect from the program?
- A six-month (or longer) program customized to your unique leadership goals
- A comprehensive report of your leadership-related strengths and development needs based on a wide array of collected data
- A development plan designed to achieve your specific objectives and build your leadership identity
- A highly skilled and experienced executive coach (15+years) with a pull-no-punches, pragmatic and energetic coaching style
- Minimum of twice monthly meetings (live or phone), plus check-ins as needed
- A host of tools and resources to support your leadership efforts
- Sustained, positive change in your leadership, resulting in: better work results, enhanced work relationships, and improvements in core areas of life leadership
Is coaching worth the investment?
Are you motivated to turbo-charge your leadership effectiveness at work? Are you eager to enhance your impact on your wellness, your family, your social sphere/community? Do you believe you have more leadership potential than you are currently utilizing? If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then coaching may be the right investment. The right coach can illuminate the path to great leadership in ways that are simply not possible with even the best education, training, feedback, and mentorship. Just like an athletic coach, an executive coach will push you, help you plan for success, pull you through challenges, and help you discover what’s possible in yourself.